Confluence Visuals provides implementation and support services for websites, with a strong specialization in WordPress.
I don’t design websites – I leave that to graphic designers and user experience specialists, but I do specialize in taking those designs and requirements and turning them into functioning websites.
A sample of current and recent projects I’ve done for my clients:
- Ongoing UI support for online retailer
- Browser-based game to increase customer engagement
- “Virtual party” to engage customers (prototyped with Google Hangouts, deployed with custom Chrome application)
- Mobile application for retail website.
- Mobile friendly municipal website with ongoing content management.
- WordPress plugin for a customized quiz that guides clients to particular interior design solutions.
- Ongoing support of a national non-profit organization.
- WordPress/Buddypress site and live conference support for a national-scale federal program.
- Telethon auction support system (using regular browsers and iPads)
- Custom event/workshop registration form and tracking.